Another Cabo San Lucas Tours Super Saver Combo!
Start your day of fun with an ATV tour that sees you climb canyon walls,
explore dramatic desert vistas, and navigate dry river beds, a real exploration of the varied terrain of Los Cabos.
Enjoy riding through river beds, through the desert oasis of El Tule Canyon,
enjoying great views and the nature and the beautiful wild Cabo place.
Then it's time to meet your camels! Enjoy fun and games with our Camel Quest
Adventure. After your adventure is over, it is time to refresh at the canyon restaurant and bar or return to your hotel or ship.
Photos and videos of your actual tour experience will be available for purchase after your tour.
Yes! This tour makes a great shore excursion. Pick-up and drop-off from your pier is even included in the price!
Twice a Day, Tuesday through Saturday, at 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
7 Hours Approximately.
- Round-Trip Transportation
- English Speaking Tour Guides
- All Safety Equipment and Instruction
- Camel Quest
- 2 Hour Outback ATV Tour
- Entrance to Animal Kingdom Wildlife Sanctuary
- Restaurant and Bar (Food & Drinks Not Included)
- Photos and Videos of your Tour are Available for Purchase
Pick-up from your Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo and Los Cabos Corridor Hotel or Cruise Ship.
- Biodegradable Sunblock (SPF 30+)
- Tennis Shoes
- Cool, Comfortable Clothing
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Credit Card for Damage Deposit or $25.00 for Damage Insurance Coverage, Your Choice.
- $15.00 for Ecological Park Entrance Fee
- Extra Cash for Souvenirs, Food and Drinks