Set sail aboard our 46-foot Spin Doctor
catamaran to see the magnificent gray whales of
Cabo San Lucas as they arrive in the Sea of Cortez
to calve each year from December 1 through March
31. If you're lucky, you'll be able to get up close
to the whales for great photo opportunities.
You'll enjoy complimentary drinks
and the coastal views of Los Cabos as you cruise peacefully
through the Sea of Cortez.
Yes! This tour makes a great shore excursion.
Daily at 9:00AM, from December
15th through March 31st
. The rest of the year
enjoy our La
Princesa Snorkeling Tour to Santa Maria Bay
The Marina in Cabo San Lucas.
Directions will be provided with your reservation.
- 46' Motor Catamaran with Front Netting
- Comfortable Shaded Seating Available
- Friendly English-Speaking Captain and Crew
- Coffee, Juice and Sweetbread
- Whale Watching
- Great Views of The Arch and Land's End
- All Taxes
- Sunblock (SPF 30+)
- Extra Money for Photos, Tips, etc.
All ages welcome. Kids 8-12 are
half-price. Kids under 8 years old are free.