WHALES & PIRATE TALES
Picture yourself as an
early explorer of the new world, aboard this 100+ foot classic
tall ship, watching your ship splitting the blue Cabo San Lucas
waters, as nature's gentle giants, the humpback whales, leap
from the water just off your bow. These magnificent
creatures fill the waters of Cabo San Lucas each winter, along
with gray whales, sperm whales, fin whales, orcas, and even blue
whales, the largest animal on earth, an amazing sight.
Learn about the whales,
their lifestyle and their habits as you watch them jump, play
and float near the boat. You'll also learn about the early
explorers and how the Baja region was discovered. All the while,
you'll enjoy a full hot-cooked breakfast and our open bar, serving
you up champagne mimosas and other luscious treats. A
friendly pirate crew brings fun
for the whole family!
Yes! This activity is perfect for a cruise shore excursion.
Daily from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.,
from December 15 through March 31 only
The Marina in Cabo San Lucas. Directions will
accompany your reservation.
- Whale Watching on a Beautiful Classic Tall Ship
- Great Views of the Whales, GUARANTEED!
- English Speaking Pirate Crew and Tour Guides
- Open Bar, Including Champagne Mimosas
- Complete Breakfast Including Red & Green Chilaquiles,
Scrambled Eggs, Hot Cakes, Toast, Country Style Potatoes,
Fruit, Coffee & Juice
- Music and Games with our MC
- All Taxes
- Camera and/or Video Camera
- Windbreaker on Morning Trips
All ages welcome. Kids prices apply to ages 6-11 years.